Robert Anderson - very close to both Lyndon Johnson and Air Force Gen. Edward Lansdale. Gen. Lansdale - a notorious figure in both the CIA and US military intelligence.
Oliver North modeled himself off of Gen. Lansdale.
Texan Robert Anderson - got LBJ his radio station.
Gen. Edward Lansdale - a protégé of CIA Allen Dulles who ran the Warren Commission cover up
Lansdale - helped to torture the Japanese emperor’s driver to find out where the massive Jap gold stash was.
Robert Anderson - helped to launder the massive Jap gold stash.
Gen. Lansdale present at Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63
LBJ spoke with Robert Anderson on the next day 11-23-63
From Robert Morrow 512-306-1510
1) Robert Anderson http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKanderson.htm - laundered WWII Japanese gold. Robert Anderson, from Texas, help put KTBC Austin radio station into the hands of Lyndon Johnson. It was renamed as “KLBJ” and is not in the hands of the Johnson family any more.
LBJ’s conversation with Robert Anderson on 11-23-63, the day after the JFK assassination: http://millercenter.org/presidentialrecordings/lbj-k6311.01a-11
2) Lansdale: http://spartacus-educational.com/COLDlansdale.htm - tortured his way to WWII Japanese gold
3) Photo of Gen. Edward Lansdale at Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63: http://www.prouty.org/photos.html
4) Gen. Curtis LeMay, who was a special guest of the LBJ Ranch in 1957, called the Kennedys “cockroaches” in his LBJ Library oral history.
6) Air Force General Joseph J. Cappucci told Jan Amos and her husband that Lyndon Johnson had murdered JFK. Cappucci, the head of Air Force counterintelligence, was very close to J. Edgar Hoover who in turn was a blood brother to Lyndon Johnson for decades.
7) More on Gen. Joseph J. Cappucci, a very big player in military intelligence: http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2014/08/gen-joseph-j-cappucci-head-of-air-force-counterintelligence-told-jan-amos-and-her-husband-col-willia.html
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
8) Gen. Edward Lansdale identified by Col. Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor Krulak as present at Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16308
10) Oliver North modeled himself off of Gen. Edward Lansdale. The “out of control” foreign policy of criminality in the 1980’s modeled on the “out of control” criminal foreign policy of the JFK assassination.
11) According to Sterling Seagrave, Lansdale was sent by General Charles Willoughby to the Philippines after the war. Lansdale "joined the torture sessions of Major Kojima Kashii "as an observer and participant". As Seagrave explains: "Since Yamashita had arrived from Manchuria in October 1944 to take over the defense of the Philippines, Kojima had driven him everywhere."
In charge of Kojima’s torture was an intelligence officer named Severino Garcia Diaz Santa Romana (Santy). He wanted Major Kojima to reveal each place to which he had taken General Tomoyuki Yamashita, where bullion and other treasure were hidden." Ray Cline argues that between 1945 and 1947 the gold bullion recovered by Santy and Lansdale was moved by ship to 176 accounts at banks in 42 countries. Robert Anderson and CIA agent Paul Helliwell set up these black gold accounts "providing money for political action funds throughout the noncommunist world."
12) Sterling Seagrove’s book the Gold Warriors, which has critical passages on Edward Lansdale: http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Warriors-Americas-Recovery-Yamashitas/dp/1859845428/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435975249&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=sterling+seagrove+the+gold+warriors
13) LBJ obviously really ran KTBC and not Lady Bird: https://www.tab.org/convention-and-trade-show/ladybird-johnson